Wednesday, August 13, 2014

First Week Update

Hello again!

 We have been working in our homeroom classes this week getting to know each other and going over important procedures for the school year. Tomorrow (Thursday), we will practice switching classes and will go to each of our block classes for around 30 minutes each class so that students can meet the rest of our team and become familiar with their daily schedule. On Friday, we will follow our normal class schedule all day long so that we can start out on Monday the way we will every day this year. 

Unfortunately, I will not be in class on Thursday and Friday. I recently lost my brother in a freak accident and will be out of town attending a memorial for him at his military base. I'm sad that I have to miss in the first week of school, but know that my students will be in great hands with plenty of fun things that I left for them to do while I'm away. I look forward to getting back on Monday and seeing their smiling faces. I consider each of them as a blessing to me during such a difficult time in my life. I can wait to watch them grow and progress throughout the year. Based on the last three days, I know great things are in store for each of them! If you need anything before Monday, send me an email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you and have a wonderful day! 

Mrs. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment